· Re-enable and unlock accounts, reset passwords and change OU's.
· Experience with Windows 10 Operating Systems, MS Office 365, and Windows Server 2012 or greater
· Experience with Microsoft Exchange
· Experience with Active Directory
· Experience with setting up and maintaining servers, virtual servers, and workstations
· Experience working with Vmware
· Experience with a Help Desk Ticketing system.
· An understanding of networking and routing (Cisco, HP, Barracuda, etc)
· Ability to present complicated technical issues with clear easy-to-follow solutions and path forward.
· Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to document, research, identify and attempt to solve technical problems on initial call and/or triage where appropriate for resolution.
· Consult with Technical Advisors and IT professionals when the appropriate course of action is unclear.
· Ability to utilize technical knowledge gained from prior experience to resolve issues surrounding installation, applications/systems, functionality, and training on software and/or hardware products as it relates to users environment.
· Be able to write training manuals, documentation, and procedures relating to software and hardware.
· Be able to retrieve data from various sources like point of sale software or databases, and create reports as requested by management using Excel, Word, or Access.
· Create reports as needed using point of sale software report builder
We offer a generous benefits package, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, and 401(k) with Company match.