6 Month Contract
The HRWeb team is looking for a writer to help revise content for Client’s employee portal. In this role, you’ll be responsible for a high volume of writing and editing, with an emphasis on improving content to be more concise and readable.
The ideal candidate will be a strong writer and editor with a keen eye for detail and a passion for user experience. You’ll enjoy working in a fast-paced environment to create amazing content —distilling a lot of information into key concepts.
- Write and edit content in accordance with the Client style guide and HR glossary
- Integrate feedback from local subject matter experts to ensure content accuracy - Organize content in a clear and simple structure for reading online
- Suggest ways to improve existing content with visuals
- 5 years of experience in online content production, editing, or communications - Proficient in writing clear, direct, and compelling copy
- Able to manage multiple projects with simultaneous timelines
- A portfolio of work that showcases your wide and varied talent
* BA/BS degree in English, journalism, or communications
Note: This is expected to be a 6-month contract, working with a team based in Sunnyvale, CA.