Primary responsibilities include designing, supporting and troubleshooting global Video Teleconferencing System (VTC)
Required Skills: CISCO/Tandberg, Polycom, Lifesize and Web based VTC experience (Zoom,
WebEx, Skype, Blue Jeans)
• Experience with Cisco TMS, Cisco Meeting Server and Call Manager.
• Must possess excellent problem-solving skills to troubleshoot complex VTC
• Sound knowledge of communications protocols required to support VTC in a secure
environment and practical experience of using diagnostic test
• Experience in the maintenance, operation and testing of modern communications, or
information systems in a LAN/WAN environment.
• Experience in the maintenance, operation, testing and troubleshooting Cisco Codecs,
Crestron Switchers, Clear One, Bi Amp, Shure and various pro audio-visual
equipment and integrated room systems.
• Experience with front of house conference style AV support (Mics, Mixing boards,
• Video processing and content streaming practices (Black Magic) a plus
If you are interested, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach me at (201) 416-6355