To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South Bend, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • South Bend, IN
Posted 1 month ago
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are eager to share that our client is seeking a Collections Specialist that will be joining their Accounting team. This growing company will greet their new collections specialist with great training and strong mentoring. The Collections Specialist will manage specific portfolio accounts, make phone calls, emails, and interpersonal communications.
- Make regularly scheduled collection calls when accounts become delinquent (invoices aged beyond 30 days)
- Maintain a good follow up system to insure promises to pay are met and accounts are not neglected.
- Annotate accounts from all calls so that a history is maintained for all accounts regarding collections efforts.
- Review over payments and short payments and resolve in a timely manner by requesting a credit memo or issuing a refund.
- Prepare write – offs according to the department and company policies and procedures.
- Experience in B2B Collections in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Ability to positively and effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Commitment to excellence in customer service.
- Proven successful results, in meeting or exceeding established collections goals resulting in a reduction of DSO and Bad Debt.
- Display effective interpersonal skills with all levels of employees.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple and changing responsibilities.
- Strong integrity and work ethic are critical; as is the ability to have fun and work in an engaging, highly collaborative team environment.
- Strong Excel skills, Microsoft Word, Outlook.
- Experience with various collections software platforms