Our Retail Specialist Position is an exciting opportunity to exercise sales and marketing techniques to accomplish the ultimate goal of enrolling in our Store Manager in Training Program to become our next Store Manager! In addition to traditional in-store customer service and sales efforts, this role will also focus on various marketing initiatives including social media advertising, lead generation through our CRM software and guerilla marketing. This position is a key member of our sales staff and assisting with store coverage in, at times, multiple store locations.
● Meet personal sales goals to help store and market attain revenue projections.
● Learn and present product to customers to sell merchandise.
● Provide excellent customer service to all customers.
● Work with the store manager to meet all corporately set store sales budgets.
● Focus on improving and meeting company sales metric standards, including average ticket, gross margin, close rate, and balance of share.
● Work under the general direction of the Store Manager and Area Sales Manager.
● Keep training and education current on product, sales process, and operational procedures.
● Review sales order tickets to ensure accuracy.
● Conduct two-day call ahead and write thank you cards in a timely manner.
● Ensure that company policy is followed regarding cleanliness of store.
● Maintain stock levels and keep accurate inventory.
● Ensure customer receives product in an efficient, timely manner.
● Responsible for following banking procedures.
● Responsible for following all operational procedures regarding delivery, transfer, loss control, and inventory management standards.
● Ensure that visual merchandising standards are followed in the showroom location, including placement of POP materials, floor layouts, and other visual merchandising strategies designed by corporate.
● Responsible for completing a mandatory number of business to business sales calls each week.
● Engage in marketing initiative efforts to help increase customer base including, B2B sales, social media marketing, community events, guerilla marketing, and other networking and prospecting campaigns.
● Conduct follow-up with all customers.
● Help with the coordination of sales