Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse – Madison State Hospital
At Acme Health Services, Inc, we have been serving Central Indiana for the past 37 years and are dedicated to providing quality healthcare for our clients. We are currently seeking Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses for staffing positions at Madison State Hospital.
***Immediate Hire Needs: $27-$35 an hour
Sign on BONUS AVAILABLE!!!
RN and LPN Essential Functions:
· Provides physical and psychosocial nursing care to assigned patients and appropriately documents care provided, including the patient's response to that care
· Completes and documents nursing assessments of patients and communicates the findings of those assessments to the supervising Registered Nurse
· Assists the physician in examining and providing treatment to patients as needed.
· Mentors QMA students and supervises QMAs during practicum experience, fostering adherence and knowledge of nursing policies and procedures related to medication administration
· Participates as an active member of the treatment team. May have case manager responsibilities in the treatment planning process
· Transcribes physician orders
· Works with Unit RN to maintain a safe and therapeutic environment for patients and staff
Position comes with competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
Sign on BONUS AVAILABLE
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
· Health Savings Account
· RN orLPN license in the State of Indiana
· CPR Certification with the American Heart Association
· Current Physical
· Two step PPD – must be current within 30 days of hire
· Criminal background and fingerprint check
· Drug Screen
· Current and Valid Driver’s License
Must be a licensed LPN or RN in Indiana and have at least one year experience, also must possess and clean criminal background.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified
Radiation Treatment Planning
Quantum Merlin Arthur (Qma)