Title: Payroll Analyst
Location: 101 W. Bern Street, Reading, PA 19601
Duration: 6+ months
Full time (Monday - Friday)
· Responsible for assisting in the preparation and processing of biweekly payroll for over 1600 employees; review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all garnishments and other special payroll deductions Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, human resources, and benefits to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data Establish/maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization and adherence to APA policy including compliance with federal/state/local regulations Customer focus on completing all payroll related documentation and remit to the appropriate agencies Problem Resolution
· Associate Degree in Business Administration/Finance or demonstrated equivalent experience as determined by department management.
· Generally two to four years’ experience in a Payroll Office performing all payroll functions Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel, Access, and Internet Explorer Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in an integrated and automated payroll system Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines Kronos Timekeeping
· Experience CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) certification is a plus!
· Experience using Workday HCM/HRIS is also a plus!
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving