To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
9420 Bunsen Parkway
Louisville, KY 40220
- Shannon Justus
- Phone: 502-292-4200
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Staff Accountant
PrideStaff Financial • Louisville, KY
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Direct Hire/ $60,000 - $70,000 a year
Seeking an experienced Sr. Staff Accountant to assist in the overall daily requirements of the Finance department!!!
Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business and at least 2+ years of accounting experience? If the answer is YES, then get your application in TODAY because we want to talk to you about this newly opened Direct Hire Senior Staff Accountant opportunity!
As the Sr. Staff Accountant, you’ll be responsible for the analysis of financial information and preparation of financial reports to determine or maintain a record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, and other financial activities. If you’ve got the experience we’re looking for, you likely already know what this position entails, but if you’d like a more specific breakdown of the job responsibilities take a look below.
- Maintain general ledgers to include the preparation of journal entries, coding of invoices, accounts analysis and reconciliation, closing books monthly, and setting up new accounts, coordinate monthly financial closing and analyze income-related accounts, compile financial data for corporate tax reporting to comply with federal and state government requirements.
- Communicate with internal departments to compile financial data to satisfy corporate consolidation reporting requirements.
- Perform monthly cash reconciliations and various balance sheet account controls to ensure accuracy.
- Preparing corporate customer settlement statements • Credit card processing and statement reconciliations
- Assist internal/external auditors in performing initial financial department audits to ensure accuracy.
- Monitors accounts receivables collection from individuals and/or institutions, interfaces with bank. Reconciles customer accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or a Bachelor’s degree in business with emphasis in Accounting
- Two plus years' accounting experience
- Peachtree experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products especially Excel and Word
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality is required!
If you’re ready for your next Accounting opportunity move, get your application in TODAY to get the ball rolling towards your new career!!!