Reporting to the Director of HR, the HR Generalist will be a positive, upbeat, “egg loving” person with the ability to relate to a diverse set of people, communicate clearly and appropriately and be approachable yet professional. The incumbent will be focused on providing a high level of service to our current crew and new crewmembers, supporting our mission and our commitment to the stakeholder model. The HR Generalist will serve as a resource to crew, assisting them with questions or concerns that relate to payroll, policy, benefits, 401k, etc. Hallmarks of this position include strong attention to detail, organization, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- · Understand and apply company policy and local laws regarding payroll, benefits, etc. Demonstrate knowledge of company, department and legal policies and procedures to ensure we are operating accordingly.
- · Ensure accuracy of time records, process PTO, and crewmember pay increases. Serve as back-up to Payroll Specialist for bi-weekly payroll through Paycom for all crewmembers.
- · Perform benefits administration. Set up new hire benefits coverage, terminate coverage for exiting crewmembers, and, provide support for annual benefit renewal and open enrollment for all crewmembers.
- · Administer ECS no-fault attendance policy
- · Administer hourly crewmember performance reviews and process pay increases.
- · Deliver new hire orientation, complete onboarding in accordance with orientation calendar, and coordinate other required trainings from Quality and Safety departments.
- · Respond to internal and external requests by extracting information and data from the HRIS. Deliver via relevant reporting methods.
- · Manage Worker’s Compensation claims to include: Reporting claims, ensuring appropriate crewmember medical treatment, working with managers regarding modified duties.
· Administers all Leaves of Absence including FMLA.
- Maintains confidential information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, working as an HR Generalist with employee populations to create culture of respect, communication, mutual accountability, hard work and harmony
- Minimum 3 years’ experience processing payroll, HRIS information and data requests, and benefits administration
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have above average Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Experience in managing multiple projects and priorities
- Maintaining employee files and accurate employee records
- Prepare new hire employee files and orientation packets
- Assemble new hire and new employee orientation
- Maintain employee human resources files, records, and information
- Completing filing of employee documentation in employee files
- Initiating new employee background checks
- Support the human resources manager with all campus human resources functions
- Provide administrative support for human resources
- Maintain various human resources, employment and benefits related files
- Maintain accurate current employee confidential information in employee files
- Create employees files and maintain confidential employee personnel records
- Prepare new employee benefit files and packets for weekly new employee benefits meeting
- Perform human resources and administrative tasks
- Manage employee files in WD
- Maintain applicant paperwork and employee files
- Maintaining of employee benefit files & updating of employee payroll records
- Schedule new employee orientation, exit interviews
- Maintain employee personnel and benefit files
- Organize employee payroll data for processing
- Supporting the administration and employee human resources compliance requirements