To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
80 Commercial Street
Holyoke, MA 01040
- Christopher Ezzo, Division Director
- Phone: 413-846-0445
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Care Coordinator - (Bilingual)
Gandara Center • Holyoke, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Care Coordinator - (Bilingual)
The Care Coordinator facilitates care planning and coordination of services for youth, with serious emotional disturbance (SED), under the age of 21. Care Coordinators ensure that necessary services are accessed, coordinated, and delivered in a strength-based, individualized, family/youth-driven, and ethnically, culturally, and linguistically relevant manner. Services and supports, which are guided by the needs of the youth, are developed through a Wraparound planning process that results in an individualized and flexible plan of care for the youth and family. When providing care coordination, the Care Coordinator and a Family Partner work together with youth and their family while maintaining their distinct functions.
· Submit detailed progress notes that follow federal, state, and agency requirements.
- Conduct comprehensive home-based assessments and behavioral health assessments inclusive of the age appropriate version of the Massachusetts Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) that occurs in the youth’s home or another location of the family’s choice.
- Maintain a caseload of 11-14 families.
- Oversees the assembly of the Care Planning Team, and guides the development of an Individual Care Plan and a risk management/safety plan.
- Monitors the provision and quality of services provided to the family and is the liaison when new services/resources are needed to be sought or developed.
- Provides or arranges for transportation for clients to appointments, crisis/respite services, etc. if needed.
- Provides or secures support and crisis/emergency services for the youth/family.
- Collaborates with other necessary individuals the youth and family may have contact with, in order to properly coordinate care.
- Identifies community resources and development of natural supports for youth and parent/caregiver(s) to support and sustain achievement of the youth’s individual care plan, goals and objectives.
Employee Type: Full Time
· Minimum Experience Required: 1 year.
· Degree Required: Must possess an MCE approved Master’s Degree one of the following:
o Family Therapy, Counseling and Psychological Services, Human Services, Community Psychology, etc.
· Driver’s License and proper auto insurance required.
- Awareness and sensitivity to contextual variables such as race, culture, gender, sexuality, disability, economics and lived experience.
· Retirement Plan 403(b)
· Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· Paid vacations
· 11 paid holidays
· 8 discretionary days a year
· Discounts offered to your Verizon and/or Sprint plans
· Hiring Bonus may vary based on degree*
Please attach Resume/CV.For additional inquiries, call our office 413-736-8329 ext. 1038.
Gándara Center provides residential, mental health, substance abuse and preventive services for children, adults and families across the Pioneer Valley and eastern parts of Massachusetts. Founded in the Hispanic community, we value cultural diversity and strive to provide culturally competent, innovative services to a diverse community.