Cordia Resources is currently looking for a Recruiter to join our rapidly growing recruiting and staffing team in our Vienna, VA office. The Recruiter will be responsible for leading candidate recruiting efforts at all levels of finance and accounting positions. This person will have the opportunity to learn from industry pros, earn excellent compensation and have fun along the way.
Our team values and rewards collaboration and teamwork. We have a steadfast commitment to team and individual success; a robust compensation plan; an excellent benefits package and a work environment that supports a healthy work-life balance.
About Us and Cordia Resources Advantage
Cordia Resources is a rapidly growing boutique firm focusing exclusively on accounting and finance positions. Cordia has access to expertise and business opportunities that are hard to match at any other recruiting firm. We provide all the tools needed to be a successful recruiter from day one: mentoring from top-notch talent; robust and relevant candidate database; exceptional marketing and business development support; on-going training opportunities, and an unparalleled network of client relationships in the Washington DC metro area.
● Source candidates using company database, job boards, and referrals.
● Network with active and passive candidates to create a growing pipeline of qualified talent for current and future positions.
● Contact qualified candidates to conduct initial pre-screening and phone interviews
● Conduct in-person interviews to determine skill sets and career goals.
● Handle all appropriate follow-up with candidates and clients to build meaningful and productive relationships.
● Maintain the Applicant Tracking System with candidate data, and report regularly to the team on candidates’ statuses, recruiting metrics, and performance.
● Conduct reference and background checks on all selected candidates and communicate relevant results.
● Support social media/marketing initiatives.
● Support Business Development activities, including attending relevant events and periodic event support/coordination.