To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
30 Tower Court
Gurnee, IL 60031
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Prelude Fertility • Gurnee, IL
Posted 2 months ago
- Preparing for diagnostic tests
- Set up ultrasound machine for diagnostic test
- View patient chart for previous studies and pertinent information
- Input appropriate charges ensuring medical necessity
- Inform nurse or provider of completion of exams
- Ensure physician needs are met to increase resource utilization
- Ensure protocols and standards are up to date for accreditation
Call patients by name and check date of birth
- Perform diagnostic tests in a timely manner
- Escort patient to appropriate waiting area
- Explain procedures
- Answer patient questions
- Have patient undress appropriately for test
- Perform appropriate ultrasound procedure
- Assess need for additional follow up exams
- Notify ordering physician of abnormal exams before patient leaves the office
- Ensure documentation is obtained
- Provide superior service to ensure customer satisfaction to both patients and providers
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed to ensure quality patient care and assist the AFCC team
Clean and maintain exam room
- Clean and maintain equipment
- Maintain stock of supplies;
- Stock linens and maintain rooms in a neat and orderly manner
- Ensure all imaging equipment are up to date with preventative maintenance
Maximizing volume and appointment efficiency through work-ins and communicating
- Availability in schedule
- Refer to the department policy and procedure manual for procedure specific personal protective equipment requirements.
- MUST have valid sonography certification.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer with OB/GYN certification
- Certified in first trimester screening
- 2 years experience in OB/GYN or Fertility practice
- Current BLS certification