To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bronx, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We have an immediate need for an experienced LPN for a hospital in the Bronx area. We work with the finest hospitals in the five boroughs. Prefer long-term care or clinics? We have those positions too. Jobs fill quickly (but they never stop coming).
· Record a patient’s medical history accurately
· Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
· Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
· Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
· Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks
· Collect samples for lab testing as assigned Provide emotional and psychological support when needed.
· Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions Benefits For The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
1 -2 year experience in nursing, patient care, or related field
Highschool Diploma / GED
Must have current LPN license
Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus.