Eisenhower Center is a Traumatic Brain Injury rehabilitation facility. Eisenhower Center is seeking motivated and dynamic individuals for our Rehabilitation Associate position. As a Rehabilitation Associate, you will work with our diverse clientele who have all acquired a traumatic brain injury. As a result of their injuries, our clients have a wide range of needs. It is important to assist our clients in any aspect of rehabilitation and care that they may require. Your interactions with our clients can be some of the most valuable components of their rehabilitation process. You can be the difference in changing one life at a time!
Do you enjoy a challenging environment, with fantastic coworkers, and enjoy seeing those with disabilities become self-sufficient? Then this is the opportunity to join a phenomenal team of professionals who care deeply for our clients. Eisenhower Center is recognized for the fantastic work we do in the rehabilitation arena.
- Must be 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) preferred
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend to the client's immediate needs for safety and assist in a manner that fosters independent functioning and customer satisfaction.
- Assist clients with daily activities: meal preparation, feeding, bathing and toileting.
- Supervise and engage with clients during community activities: recreational events, appointments, or vocational job placements.
- Actively seek opportunities to model and teach positive behavior and responsibilities.
- Participate actively in all assigned training programs to meet licensing and facility requirements.
- Demonstrate personable and communication skills
- Must be able to follow directives in a positive and effective manner
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- Must maintain an appropriate, respectful, and professional relationship with our clients
- Operate company vehicles in a safe manner.
- Other duties as assigned
Eisenhower Center is 100% employee owned and offers an excellent benefit package including:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401(k) plan eligible to participate after 1 year & 1,000 hours of employment
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Care
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Short Term Disability available
- Vitality Wellness Program
- Continuing professional development opportunities
Eisenhower Center is an EEO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Complex Problem Solving