Automotive Sales Representative
Do you have sales experience, but have no room for growth? Do you have what it takes to be a SUCCESSFUL Hertrich Automotive Sales Consultant?
At all of Hertrich Family 16 Dealerships, in the tri-state area and along the Eastern Shore, our Auto Sales Reps work with customers through every step of the auto buying process.
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships, along with our Collision Centers, is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation in our communities for over 50 years in the automotive industry. We represent the most complete line of multi-franchise dealerships in Delaware and the Eastern Shore area and have over 16 locations and 3 Collision Centers in the tri-state area. Our associates enjoy a fast-paced culture with top salaries and incentives, paid vacations, on-going training for longevity, bonuses, 401k with company match, employee purchase discounts, Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance and more.
- Communicating to auto customers what makes Hertrich unique
- Spending time with guests to determine their car and truck needs
- Presenting vehicles for test drives
- Demonstrating all available automotive models, features, and benefits to the customers' auto needs
- Develop a creative and successful strategy for every vehicle sale
- Maximize profitability in each and every car and truck deal
- Ensure that every Customer is completely satisfied with their automotive purchase experience
- Complete accurate paperwork and computer entries for all clients
- Follow up with new and existing automotive customers and clients
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
The requirements for earning up to $100,000 annually are:
- A strong ability to work with and relate to all types of customers and to earn their respect
- Self-motivation and driven desire to be the very best automobile Sales Associate! With consistently strong customer service, Hertrich Sales Consultants can advance to management positions and various opportunities throughout the organization with a proven successful work ethic.
- Must be dedicated to finding the right vehicle for every customer.
- Exceptional speaking, writing and active-listening skills
- Good computer skills
- A PASSION FOR SELLING in a Team oriented environment!
Is there anything else you need know?
- You MUST be able to work a flexible retail schedule, including evenings, Saturdays, and some holidays
- High school diploma or GED required
- A valid driver's license is required with few to no points
- GREAT ATTITUDE & SMILE each and every day
- Extremely Competitive Pay Plans, Commissions, and Incentives
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Accident, Cancer, & Life Plans Available
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
Join our winning automotive sales team!
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."
Hardworking And Dedicated