To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkhart, IN
- Tim Benford
- Phone: (610) 250-5800
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Outside Industrial Sales
TorcUP Inc • Elkhart, IN
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Outside Industrial Sales
TorcUP, Inc., the fastest growing industrial bolt fastening company in the world, is expanding again. We are looking for highly motivated professionals who are self-starters, well organized, responsible, task oriented, and have a refuse to lose attitude. TorcUP has a unique opportunity for an individual who has the ability to analyze, develop, manage, and run one of our regional territories within the USA as their own limitless business.
- Plans, directs and controls territory sales efforts established by the Regional Sales Manager
- Applies knowledge of company products and services to achieve sales goals
- Develop product distribution plans for existing and new product launches
- Develops sales through continual training and motivation
- Continual travel to customer locations to complete sales call / product demonstrations
- Prepares and presents to customers written proposals (quotes) after assessing their needs
- Perform research to identify potential customers and markets within the territory and various industries served
- Assist with directing inside sales with developing new business,
- Directs territorial promotions to maintain favorable relations with customers and promote additional sales
- Partake in trade shows and other events to promote sales
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2 years proven success of driving sales and meeting goals
- Impeccable time management and decision making skills
- Ability to regularly travel throughout the territory
- Exceptional communicator, negotiator, with effective presentation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with sales team, other management team members, and customers
- Ability to build and maintain effective networks within various industries
- Strong IT skills; ability to use the computer and business related applications
- Ability to analyze date, identify trends, and make decisions
- Possess planning & organization skills
- Successful experience in similar position or previous experience within industrial sales/management such as; Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Mining, Heavy Equipment Manufacturers, Industrial Transportation/Logistics, Large Manufacturing Facilities, etc, would be a plus
- Base Salary plus Commission
- Provide You With An Awesome Company Vehicle (Go See Them On Instagram - Search TorcUP)
- Provide You With Fully Paid Health Insurance.
- Provide You With A 401K / Benefits Package
- Provide You With Holiday / Personal Paid Days
- And Much More!
Send us your resume along with a cover letter which describes why you are the right candidate for this position