MSX International is currently seeking a Product Engineer - Vehicle Dynamics to deliver driver assistance and active safety features on production programs. The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- This position works with a team to deliver all North American led programs from program start to launch
- Work with Research and Advanced on advanced features
- Support development of new features until Application Ready (AR) milestone
- Develop customer requirements for new features
- Develop test plans/procedures for new features
- Plan prototype needs and maintain schedule for the Vehicle Engineering Driver Assistance Team
- Interface with cross-functional partners and cascade subsystem targets
- Interface with program team to develop/confirm program content; lead attribute trade-off discussions; develop DV test plan; and complete sign-off
- Work with CAE engineers to develop CAE methods
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in automotive industry
- Excellent leadership, planning, and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with the global partners
- Two plus years of experience with driver assistance technologies
- Experience with HMI (Human-Machine Interface) development
- Systems engineering, FMEA, robustness, and reliability experience
- Experience with use cases, boundary diagrams, p-diagrams, safety case hazard analysis, and robustness tools
- Vehicle CAN network experience (CANalyzer/CANape)
- Matlab/Simulink experience
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering
- Master's degree preferred
Computer Aided Design
Creo Elements/Pro (Computer Aided Design Software)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 19-00575
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
MSX International (MSXI) is the leading global provider of outsourced business solutions, integrating automotive best practices, technology, and information.
Not Ready To Apply?
Our products and services include:
Dealer Development and Process Improvement
Technical Support and Information Management Services
Staffing, Vendor Management, and Training Services
Now, more than ever, the automotive industry is being challenged to work smarter, faster, and more efficiently. This makes choosing a knowledgeable partner who can provide valuable insights into industry issues and deliver proven improvements of paramount importance.
With more than 70 years of industry experience, we know what it takes to keep our clients a step ahead of the competition. We also have over 3,600 industry experts in 18 countries who understand local market dynamics and are committed to ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Our proven solutions enable leading-edge automotive/truck/motorcycle OEMs, dealers, suppliers and aftermarket service providers globally to:
Improve dealer efficiency and profitability
Increase sales and aftermarket performance
Generate new revenue opportunities
Reduce warranty costs and process waste
Enhance technical skills of dealers
Build sustainable customer loyalty
View the full profile