Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking a Director, Business Development to join our Papillion, NE office. This position is responsible for directing and leading a team in business development activities, assisted by subordinate managers. This position is also responsible for making a measurable impact by managing a specific sales team in achievement of Company goals, managing accounts, associate relationships, and providing direct support to the account teams.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Oversee and coordinate the daily operations of the business development department.
2. Develop long- and short-term strategies and oversee implementation.
3. Interview, hire, and counsel direct report employees. Delegate activities to appointed managers. Ensure that responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all subordinates are defined and understood.
4. Ensure achievement of planned sales activities on a target list of high potential new and existing customers.
5. Execute renewal and upgrade activities according to Company standards.
6. Develop and implement account plans that document specific sales strategies and tactics.
7. Establish and maintain positive and effective business relationships with internal and external contacts.
8. Identify specific opportunities for customer upgrade within a target list of existing customers.
9. Qualify and validate customer-specific needs and develop solution criteria.
10. Develop, in concert with customers, options for addressing those specific needs.
11. Effectively and powerfully communicate the value proposition to customers.
12. Act as a customer advocate throughout the entire sales process and solution delivery process.
13. Forecast and track sales revenues and activities in a timely.
14. Resolve escalated customer complaints regarding sales and service.
15. Determine price schedules and discount rates.
16. Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
17. Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the company in an articulate, professional manner.
2. Knowledge of all Company products and services.
3. Must have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
4. Ability to successfully lead a team of associates.
5. Organized with attention to detail and time management skills.
6. Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment and provide consistent, high-quality service.
7. Demonstrated mentoring and team building skills.
8. Ability to use classic and innovative approaches to sales management, coaching, and training.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
2. 7 to 10 years of relevant work experience is required.
3. Previous sales and customer service experience is required.
4. Experience in high-volume, business-to-business, solution selling.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at URL blocked - click to apply. Please reference requisition number PAPL4829.
Infogroup is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing solutions. Infogroup provides data, technology and services that help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of existing relationships. The company's data and marketing solutions help clients of all sizes, from local SMBs to FORTUNE 100™ enterprises, increase sales and customer loyalty. Infogroup provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 280 million individuals and 24 million businesses. For more information, visit URL blocked - click to apply.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.