ABOUT THE COMPANY
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BILLING CLERK:
- The Billing Clerk will answer phone calls from clients needing billing resolution.
- Research and update invoices
- The Billing Clerk will answer emails needing billing resolution
- Review documents to make sure refunds are administered correctly
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE BILLING CLERK:
- Ability to handle high volume inbound calls
- Transportation experience is a plus for this billing clerk
- Strong customer service experience required with handling escalated concerns
- Attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid computer skills
- Immediate availability is needed for this billing clerk position
Please email your resume for immediate consideration.
Keywords: billing, invoicing, invoice, accounts receivable, AR, accounting
Attention To Detail
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. Since our founding in 1994, CFS has established 30+ offices in the United States and the Caribbean.
View the full profile
Understanding & delivering: With more than two decades of experience, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Locating and hiring accounting, finance & IT professionals is our specialty.
Highly qualified professionals at every level: We are committed to recruiting top talent for our clients, ranging from entry to senior level professionals. To develop a list of quality candidates, we conduct a rigorous screening process involving personal interviews, professional reference checks, and employment/degree verification.
Personal attention: Time and time again our clients commend us on our individual focus and service. Client and recruit satisfaction is the most important part of our business, and we work hard to ensure that each placement we make is the absolute best.
Interested in learning more about our current opportunities? Join our talent network today!