ZEON is a world leader in specialty elastomers, polymers, and specialty chemicals. We are one of the top producers of polymers in the world, operating a global network of plants in Asia and North America, and research and development laboratories in the United States, Japan, China, and Singapore.
With almost 70 years in business and consolidated sales of over U.S. $2.9 billion, we have both the experience and the expertise in C4 and C5 chemistry to offer a wide range of products. Zeon Corporation employs over 3,300 people worldwide, with global headquarters in Tokyo and regional headquarters in the United States, Singapore, and Germany.
BenefitsBenefits at ZEON
The well-being of you and your family is important to ZEON. Our benefit program provides you with tools and resources to live a healthy life, both physical and financial. We deliver this through a wide variety of wellness initiatives, very competitive health care premiums and a generous 401(k) match and additional contribution.
ZEON offers two health plans to all full time employees, with premiums as low as $10 a month for family coverage with wellness program participation.
Our health benefits include:
- Medical benefits (PPO and HDHP)
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Health plan incentives
- Health savings account (with potential contribution from ZEON)
- Flexible Spending Account(s) – Medical and Dependent Care options
- Employee assistance program
- Personal health coaching
- On-site health screenings
- On-site gym (in Louisville and Hattiesburg)
- Wellness challenges and annual screenings
ZEON believes in providing employees the resources necessary to save and plan for their future.
Our benefits package includes:
- 401(k) Plan with a 6% match AND an additional contribution
- ZEON paid life insurance
- ZEON paid AD&D insurance
- Supplemental life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental spouse life and child life insurance
- ZEON paid short-term disability
- ZEON paid long-term disability
- Financial wellness programs and education
Life & Well-being
ZEON understands your life continues outside of work, and offers benefits to support your needs and wants including:
- Paid vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- Adoption assistance
- Tuition assistance
- Service Awards
- Charity events and community involvement
- Annual Scholarship program for children
- Military leave
- Annual summer family event (Zoo picnics, KY Science Center days…)
- Fun, charity fundraising events (March Madness, pumpkin carving contest, KY Derby Bed Races…)
Zeon Chemicals L.P. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.