Throughout the company’s history, providing outstanding service to customers has always been our focus. Many of our customers have been with West Side for many years and regularly comment about the quality of our personnel and the consistency of on-time pickups and deliveries. Today, we still make every business investment decision based on the question, “What would our customers want us to do?”
At West Side Transport, we work hard to exceed customer and driver expectations. We work to fulfill our customer mission of providing total quality service through teamwork, innovation, integrity, hard work and partnering. Drivers' expectations are met by creating the best driving job in the industry by treating every driver with respect, giving quality home time and providing an acceptable weekly paycheck through our weekly minimum pay commitment.
Our commitment to service and drivers is reflected in every aspect of our business:
- We hire and retain only safe, service-oriented drivers and office personnel.
- We compensate our employees at the high end of the industry pay level offering a weekly minimum pay commitment.
- We operate late-model, state-of-the-industry semi tractors and trailers to maximize customer and driver satisfaction.
- Our quality equipment maintenance minimizes equipment related service failures.
- We invest in proven technologies to maximize paperless transaction processing with customers and drivers.