We are one of the nation’s largest electric and natural gas delivery companies, with deep operational expertise, scale and financial resources to meet the region’s future energy needs. We focus on reliable service, customer satisfaction and shareholder value.
We’re privileged to provide vital services to nearly 4.4 million customers in Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan and Minnesota. Our scale and geographic proximity allow for operating efficiencies across our 70,000 miles of electric distribution lines, 44,000 miles of natural gas distribution and transmission lines, and 8,800 megawatts of reliable power plant capacity.
We’re committed to delivering world-class reliability and the very best customer care – anywhere. Our customers are at the heart of our business, and we work every day to help grow and support the communities we serve. As a Fortune 500 company, we value and develop our employees who are making a difference in a mission that matters.
If you’re talented, energetic and ready for a career with a future, consider joining our team. WEC Energy Group has utility companies in Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Our valuesPrincipal utilities
- We Energies delivers natural gas to about 1.1 million customers in communities across Wisconsin and electricity to about 1.1 million customers in areas of Wisconsin and Upper Michigan.
- Wisconsin Public Service delivers electricity to more than 450,000 customers and natural gas to more than 326,000 customers in northeast and central Wisconsin and Upper Michigan.
- Peoples Gas delivers natural gas to more than 828,000 customers in the city of Chicago.
- North Shore Gas delivers natural gas to nearly 159,000 customers in Chicago’s northern suburbs.
- Minnesota Energy Resources delivers natural gas to nearly 230,000 customers in communities across Minnesota.
- Michigan Gas Utilities delivers natural gas to nearly 171,000 customers in southern and western Michigan.
231 W. Michigan St.
Milwaukee, WI 53203