Public Banking - Financial Services Insurance 85 Active Jobs
Voya Financial, Inc. (NYSE: VOYA), helps Americans plan, invest and protect their savings - to get ready to retire better. Serving the financial needs of approximately 13.6 million individual and institutional customers in the United States, Voya is a Fortune 500 company that had $11 billion in revenue in 2016. The company had $484 billion in total assets under management and administration as of Dec. 31, 2016. With a clear mission to make a secure financial future possible - one person, one family, one institution at a time - Voya's vision is to be America's Retirement Company(r). Certified as a "Great Place to Work" by the Great Place to Work(r) Institute, Voya is equally committed to conducting business in a way that is socially, environmentally, economically and ethically responsible and has been recognized as one of the 2017 World's Most Ethical Companies(r) by the Ethisphere Institute, as well as one of the Top Green Companies in the U.S., by Newsweek magazine. For more information, visit voya.com. Follow Voya Financial on Facebook and Twitter @Voya.
- Medical and dental coverage for employees, their spouses, children and domestic partners.
- 401K Savings Plan with a dollar for dollar match for the first 6% of eligible pay, multiple investment options, and immediate eligibility and vesting after 4 years.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) bank of days for employees to use for any reason; 20 days in first full year of employment, 23 days beginning in the fifth year of employment.
- Health and dependent care spending accounts available. Company provided life insurance for employees; may purchase additional for self, spouses and children.
- Company holidays based on the NYSE calendar, jury duty, military leave, bereavement and community service time.
- Opportunities for professional growth and much more!
Career OpportunitiesCareer development is a strong focus of the talent management activities within Voya. We have a commitment to posting all of our openings internally and encourage career growth among our talent base. Our goal is for our employees to have a long term career with Voya, pursuing a variety of interests, whether on a leadership, professional or technical career path.
Our human resources advisors and talent managers are available to discuss career options and opportunities with our associates and to assist in setting career paths and development plans that will result in good career movement and growth. We are a company of many business units offering a broad range of career opportunities. We encourage cross-business, cross-functional and cross-geographical moves, including international assignments, as a great way to enhance skills and to provide continuous learning.