Private Social Services Healthcare - Health Services 250 - 500 Employees Headquartered in Lanham, MD
Vesta, Inc. is a private, non-profit, comprehensive behavioral health care organization with eight locations throughout Maryland. Vesta offers comprehensive, flexible, and ongoing services for adults, children and adolescents with a wide range of psychological difficulties, including serious and persistent mental illness. Services include:
- Individual, couple, family, and group therapy
- Medication management
- Day rehabilitation programs
- Residential rehabilitation programs
- Substance abuse counseling
- Supported housing
CareersVesta employs a multi-disciplinary team who work together for the benefit of our consumers. We provide a dynamic, fast-paced environment for someone who is looking to be a both a leader and work collaboratively in a team environment. Vesta offers career possibilities and room for growth as most of our agency leadership has moved up the ranks of the agency.
If you are passionate about helping people, have a commitment to excellence and an interest in mental health issues please apply. We are always looking for new and fresh minds to join our team.
Vesta, Inc. is a Drug Free, EEO and AAP Company.
Our PhilosophyThe mission and guiding principle of Vesta, Inc. is to make each client and their personal development a priority. All individuals, regardless of their illness or housing status, are entitled to a quality of life which includes stable housing, employment, and community involvement. Vesta recognizes there are barriers and limitations in the form of stigma, funding, and availability of programs to meet the goals of those we serve and is dedicated to overcoming those obstacles.
Our most important resource in overcoming these obstacles and achieving the goals of those we serve is the Organization’s employees. Vesta, Ink’s staff is committed to the personal growth of those whom we serve as well as the growth of Vesta, Inc. staff members. In working towards this commitment, we recognize that high quality service to those we serve can only be accomplished through the work of trained, dedicated, and satisfied employees. In this regard, the commitments upon which our mission is based include the following:
- To treat with respect, each employee, customer, and client of and visitor to the Organization;
- To establish clarity and accountability in each staff position, supporting the growth of the staff member through education and continual learning;
- To provide an efficient and friendly environment;
- To encourage ongoing communications between clients, staff, management, and leadership;
- To provide a process for the resolution of disputes and grievances;
- To empower clients to achieve self-determination and enhance their lives within the community;
- To promote the advocacy of consumer rights, needs, and the reduction of stigma within the community.