Private Transportation 8 Active Jobs
Formed in January 2013 as a result of a consolidation between Houston-based GST Transport Systems (GSTTS) and Birmingham-based Alaplex AutoTransport (AAT), US AutoLogistics (USAL) is a premier, privately held OEM automobile transportation logistics company.
BenefitsAt US AutoLogistics, we believe that values-based conduct is simply good business. As such, embracing and maintain an "associate-first" culture is not a vogue or fleeting idea. It is a long-standing commitment to our associates’ health, happiness and well-being. More importantly, it’s the RIGHT thing to do.
To help manage life’s curveballs, we offer very competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
Benefits of Driving for US AutoLogistics
- Industry-Leading Pay for Units Delivered and All Miles (Loaded and Unloaded, $0.56-0.71 per mile)
- Pay-for-Performance Bonuses
- Road–Home Time Balance (and home once per week for most drivers)
- Uniform Allowance
- Comprehensive Paid Training Program
- New and Late Model Equipment
- Award-Winning Shop and Fleet Maintenance Program
- 100% Soft Tie System
- Annual Recognition and Awards
Additional Company Benefits
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Voluntary Benefits and much more!
VisionOur vision is to be recognized as the premier automobile transportation company. We are driven by our S.O.L.D. culture and passionately focused on excellent service that exceeds our customer’s expectations. Guided by Our Values, we are committed to continuous improvement through the utilization of innovative technology to achieve exceptional results – the right way, every day.
MissionOur mission is to achieve our business goals and objectives through
- proper planning;
- open and honest communication;
- creating an environment that is supportive, fun and full of pride; and
- finding new and innovative ways to meet our goals.