Turner Construction Company is recognized as the leading general builder in the U.S. The company’s 5000+ employees perform work on more than 1,500 buildings projects each year. According to Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors Sourcebook, Turner is the nation’s largest builder in the green, healthcare, education, commercial buildings market. Turner's job application process is being enhanced with new functionality, which will improve how to search and apply for jobs that meet your skills.
We recognize our primary asset is people. To be successful, Turner must be a rewarding place to work. We provide opportunity and encouragement to help our people reach their potential. We work with our clients as a team. Mutual respect provides the foundation for our success.
We remain true to our founding values of quality, honesty and hard work. We have the highest ethical standards in the industry. We “do the right thing.” Turner is a business based on trust. Turner is consistently associated with the high standards of service, quality, personal attention to clients, and integrity. Because of this reputation the company has the privilege of leading some of the highest profile, often one-of-a-kind, projects in the world.
We are proactive in finding solutions for our clients that best achieve their goals. Lasting relationships are the lifeblood of our business. We want the client to feel that our staff is even more committed to the effort than their own staff…that’s what distinguishes us. Personal attention to our clients as individuals…caring about them as individuals. Our founder, Henry C. Turner, referred to our clients, appropriately, as our “respected friends."
- Yankee Stadium, Bronx, N.Y.
- NASCAR Hall of Fame, Charlotte, N.C.
- Burj Khalifa, Dubai, U.A.E., the tallest building in the world
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Sustainment Center of Excellence at Fort Lee, Va.
- The Hearst Tower, New York, N.Y.
- Sacramento International Airport Terminal B Modernization Program –Airside Concourse project, Sacramento, Calif.
- The Art Institute of Chicago, Modern Wing, Chicago, Ill.
- The Memorial Sloan-Kettering Mortimer B. Zuckerman Research Center and the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Breast and Imaging Center, New York, N.Y.
- National World War II Memorial, Washington, D.C.
- The Lincoln Center Development Project, renovation of the Julliard School and Alice Tully Hall, New York, N.Y.
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business, Palo Alto, Calif.
- Great American Tower at Queen City Square, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Yale-New Haven Hospital North Pavilion / Cancer Hospital, New Haven, Conn.
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor