Turner Construction Company is recognized as the leading general builder in the U.S. The company’s 5000+ employees perform work on more than 1,500 buildings projects each year. According to Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors Sourcebook, Turner is the nation’s largest builder in the green, healthcare, education, commercial buildings market.
Turner's job application process is being enhanced with new functionality, which will improve how to search and apply for jobs that meet your skills. Please come back to this site on August 29th to find opportunities across the company in a wide range of job families.
- Yankee Stadium, Bronx, N.Y.
- NASCAR Hall of Fame, Charlotte, N.C.
- Burj Khalifa, Dubai, U.A.E., the tallest building in the world
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Sustainment Center of Excellence at Fort Lee, Va.
- The Hearst Tower, New York, N.Y.
- Sacramento International Airport Terminal B Modernization Program –Airside Concourse project, Sacramento, Calif.
- The Art Institute of Chicago, Modern Wing, Chicago, Ill.
- The Memorial Sloan-Kettering Mortimer B. Zuckerman Research Center and the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Breast and Imaging Center, New York, N.Y.
- National World War II Memorial, Washington, D.C.
- The Lincoln Center Development Project, renovation of the Julliard School and Alice Tully Hall, New York, N.Y.
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business, Palo Alto, Calif.
- Great American Tower at Queen City Square, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Yale-New Haven Hospital North Pavilion / Cancer Hospital, New Haven, Conn.
minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor