Truliant is proud to have been selected as the
first-place winner in Triad
Business Journal’s 2017 Best Places to Work awards,
taking the top spot in the extra-large employers category! With over 525
employees in the Piedmont Triad, and more than 650 throughout its footprint in
North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia, Truliant has pioneered a
mission-driven, member-focused, dynamic, engaging, collaborative workplace that
operates on a belief of putting our members first.
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and prescription benefits.
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Retirement/pension plan.
- 401(k) plan with contribution matching.
- Paid group life insurance.
- Short- and long-term disability.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Fitness facilities (or health club reimbursement).
A career with Truliant is personally and professionally rewarding. Our mission is to enhance our members' quality of life and become their preferred financial institution. We are interested in hiring friendly, attentive individuals who are committed to carrying out our mission, improving lives and becoming a trusted resource to our member-owners. We offer many attractive benefits to both full-time and part-time employees. Truliant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.