Liz Elting and Phil Shawe met at New York University Stern School of Business in 1991. Having spent several years working in the translation industry, Ms. Elting felt there was a need for a service-minded enterprise that could deliver complex projects quickly and accurately. In 1992, Elting and Shawe founded TransPerfect to fill that gap. Their mission: to provide the highest quality language services to leading businesses worldwide. With no external financing, TransPerfect grew from its beginnings as a two-person company operating out of a dorm room into one of the world's most reputable language and business services companies.
Career OpportunitiesWe are seeking outstanding and diverse candidates with a wide range of backgrounds to help our clients operate more effectively on a global level.
- Diverse, challenging, and rewarding career opportunities
- Culture of growth and profitability
- Broad international presence
- Relationships with leading organizations around the world
- Entrepreneurial spirit in a global organization
Contact Us3 Park Avenue, 39th Fl
New York, NY 10016