Since we were founded in 1995, Transcription Express has had two primary goals. We aim to:
- Empower committed experienced self-employed women to embrace their ability to provide transcription services to a client who can offer a steady flow of transcription work.
- Give qualified Independent Contractor transcriptionists the ability to help us serve our Fortune 500 customers with the personal customer service, industry-leading turnaround times, and the forward thinking, technology-based business practices they have come to expect from Transcription Express.
Our goal is to provide a great, professional experience for our clients, transcriptionists, and employees! Achieving this goal has allowed Transcription Express to expand our operation in Gilbert, Arizona to larger offices four times and has given us the ability to receive audio files from clients located in all 50 states and to process over 22,000 audios and 3 million pages a month!
As an Independent Contractor transcriptionist providing services to Transcription Express, you will have the opportunity to set your own daily schedule within your 24 hour turnaround time limit and get access and answers to your questions from our supportive, in-office team whenever you need it.
We are looking for self-employed transcriptionists who have previous experience transcribing multi-speaker audios for insurance companies, law enforcement agencies, law firms, or court reporting firms.
When we look for freelance transcriptionists to work with us, we're looking for people who live by mantras like:
- Always do what you say you’re going to do.
- Learn to do something right and then do it right every time.
- Doing "okay" is not okay — we always aim to “wow” our clients in every interaction!
If these sound like tenants you live by, then check out our website to apply and see if providing transcription services to a company like Transcription Express is right for you.