Toyota Boshoku aims to continue developing as a company that contributes to society and grow in harmony with our local communities as a good corporate citizen. We have instituted the Toyota Boshoku Fundamental Principles so that we may continue to enjoy the trust of our shareholders, investors, and all other stakeholders. We shall fulfill our corporate responsibilities through company activities based on these principles.
- The Company will promote corporate growth while fulfilling the following responsibilities as a good corporate citizen:
- Maintain ethical values, ensuring that our corporate activities are fair and transparent;
- Supply safe products that do not harm the environment; Promote corporate activities that help protect the global environment;
- Create a better society as a member of our local communities.
- The Company will develop innovative technologies and products to deliver quality that satisfies our customers.
- The Company will promote innovative management policies that ensure future corporate growth and the trust of our shareholders.
- The Company will build and maintain positive labor-management relations, respect the individuality of its employees and create safe and comfortable workplaces.
5. Business partners
- The Company will promote open and mutually beneficial relationships with its business partners in pursuit of long-term growth and prosperity.
Toyota Boshoku is a manufacturing company, producing interior components, filtration and powertrain, textiles and exterior components. We continue to expand our business around the world. We always look into the future to create tomorrow's automobile interior space that will inspire our customers the world over.
1. The company we aim to become
Looking into the future, we will create tomorrow's automobile interior space that will inspire our customers the world over.
2. Toyota Boshoku’s Aspirations
- [Our place in business]
A company that persists in proposing excellent mobility for customers throughout the world.
- Readily provide products tailored to the various lifestyles of respective regions through innovative technologies that are unique to the Toyota Boshoku group and consistent in its manufacturing quality.
- Have an established presence in terms of unique value by creating innovative, next-generation products that exceed customers' expectations.
- Strive to provide customers with environmentally friendly and enriched lifestyles by boldly pursuing inroads into new businesses.
- [Our place in society]
A trusted company that grows together with all stakeholders.
- Resourceful and multi-talented human resources drawn by the appeal of the Toyota Boshoku group, with members working enthusiastically all regions, worldwide.
- Recognized as a company that is trusted and indispensable to society, customers, business partners and shareholders.
- Capable of carrying out unequalled monozukuri in every region of the world while carrying out kaizen continuously.
We believe the desire to work with a variety of different people on the world stage is a key to the realization of this vision. Some of the core values in the Toyota Boshoku workplace are teamwork, respect for cultural differences and values, desire to grasp and analyze the actual situation through Genchi Genbutsu (go-see-study), and strong determination to achieve whatever one sets their mind to. We are looking for individuals who have these values and the courage and creativity to set lofty goals and continually challenge themselves to attain them.
"Looking into the future, we will create tomorrow´s automobile interior space that will inspire our customers the world over."
• Automotive Components
• Interior Components
• Exterior Components
• Filtration & Power Train Components
TBA Company Profile
Be in the driver’s seat of your career!
Toyota Boshoku is one of the world's premium automotive interior systems suppliers and filter manufacturers. With global headquarters in Kariya City, Japan, Toyota Boshoku started in 1918 as the original Toyota Group Company creating fabrics on the first automatic weaving loom. Today, Toyota Boshoku develops and produces interior, exterior, textile, filtration, and powertrain components including seats, door trims, bumpers and headliners in facilities located in the Americas, Asia & Oceania, Europe & Africa, China, and Japan.
Toyota Boshoku America, TBA, is a Tier 1 supplier that employs over 11,000 team members in 19 locations throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, and Argentina. Based in Erlanger, Kentucky, Toyota Boshoku America has 16 manufacturing facilities and 3 R&D/Sales offices in North and South America.
The Toyota Boshoku Vision is to create tomorrow’s automotive interior space that will inspire our customers the world over. Toyota Boshoku is committed to contributing to society by developing leading-edge technologies and manufacturing high-quality products.
We are currently looking for talented people who are passionate about what they do and want to join our growing team in a diverse and challenging environment. Design your passion with Toyota Boshoku!