We are a leading environmentally and socially progressive heavy building materials company located in the eastern United States. We’ve been in operation since 1902 and we remain a family-led business with a values-oriented, people-focused culture.
Our products protect human life and personal property, improve the quality of life, generate economic prosperity and connect society. Our Values guide how we conduct ourselves and our business affairs, particularly with regard to our customers, our employees, our communities and the environment.
BenefitsSome of our benefits include:
- Advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to dedicate time to charitable causes and philanthropies
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans for eligible employees and dependents
- Health and wellness programs with on-site health screenings
- 24-hour employee assistance program hotline
- Service awards
For more than 100 years, Titan has been building the world - literally. We believe the key to our success is employing innovative individuals diverse in talent, education, experience and thought. With the right people in place, we expect to continue to be one of the most successful producers of building materials in the world.
But we need smart, motivated and dedicated people to maintain and increase our industry presence. Maybe that’s where you fit in.
ValuesWe are committed to living by the following values in all areas and all levels of our business:
- Value to the customer
- Commitment to results
- Continuous improvement
- Corporate social responsibility