- Affiliate Companies – The LaSalle Group, Autumn Leaves & Lake Superior Construction
- More than 800 employees and hiring
- Twenty-four locations in 4 States (TX, OK, GA, IL) and growing
- Communities with A+ Better Business Bureau ratings
- Family owned with over 20 years’ experience as experts in memory care
- Our Motto is 'Our Family Caring for Your Family'
- Recognized by The Dallas Morning News, The Fort Worth Star Telegram and The Chicago Tribune as having the best care for the memory impaired and the best designed and constructed facility for this type of care.
- The Dallas Business Journal has identified us as the largest provider of memory care assisted living in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
The LaSalle Group develops, builds and manages specialized assisted living facilities for people with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of memory impairment, and active adult/independent and assisted living retirement communities for aging adults. With over ten years of experience in the senior living industry, LaSalle is a full service company and recognized industry leader, handling all aspects of market and site selection, development, construction and the ongoing management of each community.
The LaSalle Group has been strategically growing at a smart pace to ensure that only the highest quality facilities are designed, built and maintained. LaSalle is well-positioned for continual growth nationally to support the growing number of American’s who need the care and housing they provide. An estimated 5.3 million Americans today have Alzheimer’s disease, and the number of Americans with Alzheimer’s disease is expected to reach 7.7 million in 2030, and grow to between 11 million and 16 million by 2050.
Every LaSalle employee, from the founders and executive staff to field personnel, is driven by the desire to make sure their residents are loved and cared for in a great environment as they age. LaSalle’s leadership team is a group of hands-on professionals of the highest integrity who share a passion for providing quality, compassionate care for senior adults.
About Our Family Owned Affiliates
excellence not only in design and construction, but to care-giving, The LaSalle
Group manages, markets, and maintains specialized assisted living residences
for people with Alzheimer’s and other forms of memory impairment, as well as
other assisted living and related senior living businesses, throughout the
United States. Additionally, TLG provides shared services for Human Resources and other critical operating
functions to its affiliated companies. Their services include health care and
nursing, dietary operations, life engagement programs, family support groups,
educational seminars and ongoing feedback to help families better understand
their loved one’s situation.
Autumn Leaves – Caring, Nurturing, Proven Memory Care
Autumn Leaves Alzheimer’s and Memory Care Assisted Living are leaders in providing specialized dementia care in a home-like environment. All of our facility designs, details, and features take advantage of the most up-to-date understanding of memory care practices in order to provide a specialized environment for those living with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of memory impairment.
Eligible employees enjoy competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Sick Leave
- Paid bereavement time
- Medical, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage
- Company-paid plus voluntary life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- On-going training including CEU credit approved training for healthcare professionals
- Employee assistance program
Join Our Family
Our Culture Makes Us Different
We are a family owned and operated company whose top priority is to provide truly exceptional quality of care in a safe and nurturing environment for our residents. Our motto 'Our Family Caring for Your Family' is the foundation for our philosophy of care and is the tenet upon which all business activities are conducted. Each resident and their family as well as our employees, become part of our extended family and are treated as we would treat our own family members and loved ones.
Our corporate structure offers a dynamic mix of career opportunities combined with an entrepreneurial spirit. Wherever your expertise lies - from real estate development, health care design, construction, business operations, food services, marketing, to nursing, caregiving, and more – LaSalle or one of our brands is always searching for the brightest and best of breed.
If you're looking for a unique challenge where your skills and experience will be part of the solution in combating an unrelenting disease, contact us today to enhance your career. Be a part of a growing demand in the memory care industry. You'll not only make a difference in your life but someone else's as well!
Visit our website for more information about us and to see a full list of career opportunities : www.lasallegroup.com
Contact UsThe LaSalle Group, Inc.
545 East John Carpenter Freeway, Suite 545
Irving, Texas 75062
Talent Acquisition Department: firstname.lastname@example.org