At Texas Health Resources, our mission is “to improve the health of the people in
the communities we serve”.
We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health systems in the United
States with a team of more than 23,000 employees of wholly owned/operated facilities
plus 2,200 employees of consolidated joint ventures in the greater Dallas Fort Worth area. Our career
growth and professional development opportunities are top-notch and our
benefits are equally outstanding.
Check out just a few of our recent accomplishments:
• 2017 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (3rd year in a row)
• Largest Blue Zones® Project Approved™ Worksite in the world (2016)
• Named #1 in the “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care” by Great Place to Work® for 2015, 2016 and 2017
• 2015 and 2016 Platinum-level recognition from the American Heart Association (AHA) for being a “Fit-Friendly
• 2016 and 2017 Becker's Healthcare"150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare"
Join our award-winning Texas Health family and become a part of a team that is
improving the health of our communities daily. You belong here.
We have the resources to offer a variety of career growth and professional development opportunities with equally remarkable benefits. Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
• Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending
Accounts and a Credit Union
• Tuition reimbursement
• Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
• Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
• Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
• On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
• Company Volunteer days / CTO
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Contact UsVisit with us online and view all of our opportunities within our healthcare organization @ http://adtrk.tw/auLyk.
Don't see a position of interest? Join our Talent Network to stay is touch about new openings and Texas Health.