We offer one of the most competitive benefit packages in the financial services industry.
- In addition to one of the top compensation packages in the area incentive programs are an important part of our overall package.
- We offer a variety of medical, dental and vision plans to our employees. We pay a major part of the cost associated with your medical coverage.
- We provide short term as well as long-term disability plans, which provide income replacement in the even of a serious injury or health issue.
- Our Reimbursement accounts help lower the costs of health care and dependent care by helping you to plan ahead using pre-tax dollars.
- TCU offers a voluntary 401(k) retirement saving plan.
- We offer bereavement, jury duty and military leave.
- We reimburse up to $3,000 per year for any qualified course, as long as the employee / student receives a grade of "B" or better.
Teachers Credit Union offers you a way to save, with the help of the Company, for retirement and other long-term goals. At the same time, you reduce your current income taxes. By saving regularly through payroll deductions on a before-tax basis and by investing your account balance wisely, you can accumulate more money over time to help you achieve financial security in your retirement years.Plan options
Personal GrowthTuition Reimbursement Plan
- 401(k) - Designed to help you in your twilight years. You will be eligible after you have completed your sixth month of employment. Teachers Credit Union may match a percentage of your before-tax contributions to the plan to a maximum of 5% of your pay.
- Defined Contribution Plan Features - TCU provides eligible employees retirement benefits through the Teachers Credit Union Defined Contribution Plan. TCU contributes on behalf of eligible employees on a bi-weekly basis. The benefits provided are designed to assist in providing for your future retirement needs.
Teachers Credit Union is committed to the development of their employees. The pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, or Master's Degree is an excellent means of development. TCU will reimburse 100% of tuition, labs, activity fees, and books up to an annual maximum of $3,000.00, for any qualified course, as long as the employee/student receives a grade of "B" or better.Co-op/ICE Programs
TCU actively participates with local high schools Co-op/ICE programs. Seniors are given jobs at Teachers Credit Union and work up to 15 hours a week during the school year and up to 32 hours a week in the summer. Job supervisors and volunteer mentors regularly meet with program participants and guide them toward increased confidence and job successEEO/AA/Disability Institution
Pay Transparency (Nondiscrimination Provision)
The contractor will
not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed
their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.