BORDER=0 WIDTH=1 HEIGHT=1 ALT="Advertisement">
Summerlin is one of America's fastest-growing communities — and at Summerlin Hospital Medical Center, we're keeping up with our neighbors. With Summerlin's population growing in such an exciting way, we are fortunate to live and work here. Over the past few years, the hospital has expanded its services to include the Children's Medical Center , providing advanced care for kids with the only Pediatric ICU in the western suburbs of Las Vegas. Other additions include a newly expanded Emergency Department and Pediatric ER, advanced cardiac services, an open-heart surgery program, neonatal medicine and robotic surgery services.
These are just a few of the reasons that Summerlin Hospital has become known as the most comprehensive hospital in the western suburbs of Las Vegas. We invite you to join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals...come grow with us!
Summerlin Hospital Medical Center's Programs and Services include:
- The Birthplace
- The Cancer Institute of Nevada – Inpatient care, surgical oncology and radiation/brachytherapy
- The Children's Medical Center – General, intermediate and intensive care, pediatric emergency care and pediatric surgery
- Emergency Department with the only dedicated Pediatric ER in the western suburbs
- Endoscopy Center
- Heart Institute – Comprehensive cardiac services, open-heart surgery, interventional procedures and an advanced Electrophysiology Lab
- Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU) – Levels I, II and III
- Rehab Center – Inpatient and outpatient therapy, including outpatient pediatric therapy
- Sleep Center
- Surgical Services – Minimally invasive and robotic surgery programs
- Women's Health Program
- Wound Care Program
- Ancillary Services
We're growing with our community, so it's a perfect time to join the Summerlin family. If you're interested in working in a challenging and rewarding environment, visit the Summerlin Hospital Medical Center Employment Overview to learn more about the hospital and our current career openings.
MissionTo provide exceptional quality patient care in a safe and compassionate environment that provides a positive healing experience for patients and their families.
To be recognized as a community health leader distinguished by our people, quality, service and dedication to patients and families. Our passion will be to deliver care in a patient and family centered manner:
- Every person
- Every time
- Every Day
Patients and Families are our purpose
For additional information on any of the services available at Summerlin Hospital Medical Center, please call us at 702-233-7000.
Contact UsSummerlin Hospital Medical Center
657 N. Town Center Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89144