Stearns Bank has earned itself a stellar reputation amongst customers and competitors alike. This reputation goes beyond just word-of-mouth, as Stearns has been recognized by the Independent Community Banker’s Association (ICBA) as the #1 top-performing bank in the nation over a based on the 3-year average Return on Assets for banks $1 billion or more. They have also been recognized by American Banker as the #1 top-performing bank in the nation over a 3-year period for Return on Equity for banks from $2 billion to $10 billion.
Come work for a 2017 recipient of the Minnesota Business Magazine 100 Best Places to Work in Minnesota! Stearns takes pride in their team and holds their employees in extremely high regard. With approximately 400 employees, Stearns was in the large business category for businesses over 250 employees and received the #2 “Silver” award.
• MEDICA Health Plan
• DELTA Dental Plan
• Company Provided Short Term Disability Plan
• Company Provided Long Term Disability Plan
• Company Provided Life Insurance Plan
• Voluntary Life EE/Spouse/Dependent Insurance
• $5000 allowance annually for your children’s, (age 0-26) childcare, tuition, & activity related fees
• High Performing Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• 401(k) with 4.5% company match
• 10 Holidays per calendar year
- • Excellent Vacation Plan
• Sick Time
• 32 hours per year paid Volunteer Time
• 12 Weeks 100% paid maternity leave, and 6 weeks 100% paid paternity leave
• 12 Weeks 100% paid illness/injury leave
• $500 annual self-improvement allowance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Flexible Spending/Dependent Care/HSA plans
• EAP and banking services (including free checks)
Effective coverage timeframes vary by benefit:
Health coverage is effective 30 days from date of employment for active full-time employees.