St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a non-profit, regional, fully integrated, nationally recognized Network providing services at more than 200 sites, primarily in Lehigh, Northampton, Carbon, Schuylkill, Bucks, Montgomery, Berks and Monroe counties in Pennsylvania and in Warren County, New Jersey.
The mission of St. Luke's University Health Network is an unwavering commitment to excellence as we care for the sick and injured; educate physicians, nurses and other health care providers; and improve access to care in the communities we serve, regardless of a patient's ability to pay for health care.
The mission will be accomplished by the following:
- Making the patient our highest priority.
- Promoting healthy lifestyles and continuously improving care provided to heal the sick and injured.
- Coordinating and integrating services into a seamless, easily accessible system of care.
- Improving the level of service provided throughout the Network.
- Ensuring all health care services are relevant to the needs of the community.
- Striving to maximize the satisfaction of our patients, employees, medical staff and volunteers.
- Training allied health professionals, nursing and medical students, and residents and fellows and attracting them to practice within our Network's service area.
In comparison to national benchmarks, St. Luke's will:
- Achieve top decile performance in quality and safety measures.
- Provide exceptional service.
- Be perceived as EASY to use by all who access or provide our services.