Founded in 1999, Source2 has evolved into a full service outsourcing firm providing cost savings, workforce flexibility and increased employee productivity benefits to our clients. Our focus on these areas differentiates us from our competition as we strive to add true business value and supports our double-digit growth objectives and recognition, twice named to the INC 500.
The company has a sterling list of Fortune 500 customers and as well as smaller, fast growth organizations across the US. These firms leverage the company's diverse management expertise in the outsourcing arena and core competencies of the employee life cycle and knowledge of business processes and expected results.
Get Your Career Rolling! Whether you are looking to start your career, move up or move out, we can provide you with some valuable tips to get "your new career rolling."
Jump Start Your Career
- Set both short and long term goals for your career and specific strategies to achieve them
- Talk to people in a variety of fields to acquire more knowledge about different industries
- Gain formal education - Attend college, graduate and/or technical school
- Participate in an internship
- Get involved - Join professional organizations and volunteer in your community
- Learn an additional language and upgrade your computer skills through formal training
- Select the type of profession that matches your strengths
- Become an industry expert
- Always do more than what is expected of you
- Gain feedback from coworkers on how you are doing and how you can improve
- Stay on top - Attend seminars, workshops and conferences
- Speak at industry events
- Don't change jobs like you change a light bulb
- Always be at your best - you never know who you might meet
- Be assertive
- Use common sense and good manners
- Listen to your intuition
- Believe in yourself
- Cultivate and maintain a winning attitude
Through our solutions and performance, we will increase our clients' profits by increasing employee or functional productivity and decreasing operation expenses.
Our clients recognize us as a strategic partner and a trusted advisor, and concur that we have impacted their organizations through our performance and relationship.