Our promise is to provide an exceptional experience, exceptionally accurate results, and Peace of Mind for every patient we serve.
Our purpose is to be the National Leader in Mammography and Imaging services, helping patients achieve and maintain optimal health. This purpose is achieved through:
- State-of-the-art imaging services
- Research-based clinical protocols
- Dedicated specialists in breast imaging
- Warm, modern, home-like (non-clinical) centers of care
- Fast Results
- Patient-centric behaviors and services
- A culture of continuous improvement
- Recruiting and retaining the best people in the industry
- Being accountable to all those who depend on us – patients, team members, families, partners, communities, and investors
Solis Mammography offers rewarding career options and a comprehensive benefit package for full-time team members. Full-time is considered 28 hours per week, rather than the standard 30 hours per week.
Our standard benefit package includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off (15 Days)
- 8 Paid Holidays
Our CultureA Patient-Centric Culture of Caring
There is one word to describe the culture at Solis. Compassion.
Whether they are in the home office, the contact center, or one of our 40+ screening centers, Solis Mammography team members share a common goal: to make a difference in the lives of everyone we serve. Our patients and fellow team members are our priority, and we do what it takes to serve them well. Our team strives to be caring and compassionate, warm, welcoming, and efficient - both in making services accessible and convenient, and in doing things right the first time.
You’ll find the work environment to be designed around patient comfort and service. For more than three decades, this patient-first attitude has been the company-wide objective. We embrace it every day, and you’ll find our team members to be carefully selected to fit within the Solis culture.
We seek passionate people who value: