We are the world’s leading satellite operator with over 70 satellites in two different orbits, Geostationary Orbit (GEO) and Medium Earth Orbit (MEO). We provide a diverse range of customers with global video distribution and data connectivity services through two business units: SES Video and SES Networks.
Our global team works collaboratively to make a significant, and often life-changing difference in the world. As part of our team, you will play an integral part in delivering on our vision. At SES, we connect and enable broadcast, telecom, corporate and government customers, and enrich the lives of billions of people worldwide.
We aim to provide a positive working environment and a great compensation package. This is reflected in our philosophy of performance compensation, where we strive to stay ahead of the market. This globally harmonised approach is aligned with the local practices of other global organisations.
A Competitive Benefits Package
• Bonus plans linked to the achievement of both the individual and financial targets
• Equity plans to provide a sense of ownership and the potential to directly benefit from your contribution to increasing shareholder value
• Healthcare coverage for all employees in all locations
• A competitive annual leave policy to promote a good balance between work life and private life
• A range of wellness activities, healthy foods and confidential assistance for employee wellbeing, depending on location
Our staff is at the heart of everything we do and as the leader in satellite communications we want to employ the best. At SES you can use your specialised knowledge to help customers around the world find the right solution for their business.