Sentinel delivers solutions that can efficiently address a range of IT needs – from communications, to data center, to cloud and managed services, which includes our staffing solutions. Since 1982, Sentinel has grown from providing technology maintenance services to our current standing as one of the leading IT services and solutions provider in the US. We have aligned with many of today’s global technology leaders including Cisco, Microsoft, Vmware, Dell/EMC, and NetApp. Sentinel services customers both nationally and internationally with primary support operating centers in Chicago, Downers Grove (HQ), and Springfield, IL; Phoenix, AZ.; Ann Arbor, Lansing, and Grand Rapids, MI; Milwaukee, WI; Denver, CO; Atlanta, GA.
If you are MOTIVATED… you can make IT happen at Sentinel. Our commitment to our employees is to create a work environment that encourages creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit, fosters growth through certification and hands-on training, values a team-oriented culture and rewards based on impact!
If you are Motivated you can join our team and make IT happen! Learn more at www.sentinel.com/careers.
BenefitsHow you benefit at Sentinel Technologies, Inc.
We offer more than just competitive compensation. Take a closer look at the advantages we offer. Not only do we protect your health, we invest in your future! Here, you'll find a culture where difference is valued and where advancement is based on achievement.
- Sentinel's work environment includes: business casual office, open door management philosophy, and a supportive work environment.
- As a privately held organization we have a greater ability to reinvest in our growth.
- We value independence and encourage the entrepreneurial spirit.
- Our business model results in business stability. Our strategy of providing a variety of business technical services to our customers reduces the impact of a downturn in any specific area, which results in long term business stability.
- We have technical depth in each of our practice areas, giving you the opportunity to strengthen and advance your hands on skills.
- Employee cross training allows employees the ability to achieve work/life balance.
From vision and design to implementation and support, Sentinel employees drive outstanding business outcomes for our customers. Sentinel supports customers across all major business verticals both nationally and internationally.
Our mission for our employees is to create a work environment that encourages creativity, fosters growth and rewards success!
People Are Our Business
We are first and foremost a service company, and that means our business focuses on people like you. Extraordinary thinkers. Entrepreneurial spirited. Motivated to accelerate.
A Place for Growth
Working at Sentinel isn’t simply a job, it’s a place to build a career. We believe that the growth of our employees is integral to our growth as a company, and encourage ongoing development through investments in additional education and training opportunities. Learning new skills and gaining new certifications can only make you better equipped to handle challenges, achieve more and foster innovation.
A Welcoming Work Environment
Sentinel understands that each employee is unique, and strives to create a diverse and respectful environment conducive to all personalities and types of workers. Our goal is to ensure you feel comfortable, valued and inspired to excel.