About Select Medical
Select Medical is one of the nation's largest providers of specialized care. Select Medical’s more
than 40,000 employees operate or support more than 100 hospitals specializing in long-term acute
care, 17 inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, and nearly 1,500 outpatient centers offering physical and occupational therapy and/or occupational medicine. It also offers physical therapy and/or athletic training to approximately 300 high schools, colleges, and professional sports teams. In addition, it also provides medical rehabilitation services on a contracted basis to more than 400 nursing homes, hospitals, assisted living and senior care centers, schools and work sites.
Select Medical and its parent company, Select Medical Holdings Corporation (NYSE: SEM), are based in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania.
BenefitsWorking at Select Medical is all about being passionate, empathic, smart, energized, competent and caring. We build the future, one patient/one person at a time. By developing, supporting and investing in our employees we strive to provide the best experience for our patients and for our employees. Benefits of joining the Select Medical team include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health / Dental / Vision / Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance / Short-Term Disability / Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Accounting and Finance
- Administrative Support
- Business Analysis
- Customer Service
- Health Information
- Human Resources
- Information Technology and Services
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance
Select Medical will provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Our Core Values
- We deliver superior quality in all that we do.
- We treat others as they would like to be treated.
- We are results-oriented and achieve our objectives.
- We are team players.
- We are resourceful in overcoming obstacles.
- The Select Medical Way is to put the patient first.
- The Select Medical Way is to help improve quality of life for the community in which we live and work.
- The Select Medical Way is to be open to and welcoming of new ideas from all levels of the organization to continually improve.
- The Select Medical Way is to attract, train, and retain the best possible staff.
- The Select Medical Way is to stand out from others by fully embracing high-quality clinical care and sharing a commitment to doing it right.