Search Solution Group was founded in 2002 in Buffalo, New York by Jeremy Gnozzo. Gnozzo founded the company from his home, putting in long hours to craft the company’s client base and reputation. Today, SSG is a prominent and award-winning Executive Recruiting Firm serving companies all across the globe.
Search Solution Group has offices in Buffalo, NY; Charlotte, NC; and Baltimore, MD to serve more clients from all over the United States and abroad. Our clients are located from California and Florida to Belgium and Canada.
Our firm provides international companies with recruitment assistance to find the top candidates that fill their open positions. All of our recruiters are handpicked and are specialists in their area of expertise. They spend time keeping current with the latest industry trends and technology.
Search Solution Group has been recognized by several organizations for our recruitment work with our clients. Inc. Magazine recognized SSG as one of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies and named the Best Place to Work for two years in a row by Charlotte Business Journal. SSG was also the recipient of the Charlotte Business Journal’s Fast 50 award. Since 2013, Search Solution Group has been consecutively ranked by the Ladders as a top 5 recruiting firm in the United States because of its recruiters, with Gnozzo gaining individual recognition and awards as a top 5 national recruiter.
This internship provides the opportunity to develop a variety of skills needed for a successful sales career in the recruiting industry. The role works closely with sales leaders and marketing executives to learn prospecting as well as building and maintaining client relationships.
The ideal intern is results oriented with excellent organization skills. He or she must have strong interpersonal skills as well as time management capabilities.The role requires building rapport with prospective and existing clients. Additionally, the role requires a detailed oriented individual who can manage multiple tasks at once.
• Establish knowledge of the local job market and learn about sales strategy and business operations.
• Provide support to sales representatives in daily activities such as creating prospecting plans.
• Work with Marketing to create marketing and prospecting techniques that reach outlines targets for new business.
• Observe and assist sales team with networking events and entering leads from those events into the Customer Relationship Management system.
• Use CRM to support sales representatives with communications and marketing campaigns.
• Attend meeting and record minutes and notes.
Education and Experience
• Must be currently enrolled in a university, or recently graduated
• Basic understanding of technology and business processes
• Familiar with Microsoft Office
• Willingness to learn and participate on a variety of projects
• Must be able to work 20 hours per week
800 W. Hill Street
Charlotte, NC 28208