Schneider is a superior provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started back in 1935 with just one truck. Since then, we’ve led the way for the entire industry — growing and evolving into the 10,000-truck fleet we are today. We pride ourselves on creating innovative transportation solutions for our customers, relying on the latest technology and hiring the most passionate people to get the job done right.
The opportunities as a truck driver at Schneider truly are endless because you get to choose your driving configuration. First, decide on your number of drivers, next pick your freight type and then choose your driving style.
Number of drivers
- Team: Take turns driving the same truck with a partner and enjoy more miles and more money.
- Solo: Enjoy the freedom of the open road and being in the truck all by yourself.
- Van Truckload: Haul freight for the largest division with the most opportunities.
- Dedicated: Enjoy having consistent miles and home time while delivering for one primary customer.
- Tanker: Earn top-pay while hauling two-thirds non-hazardous liquid or dry bulk loads.
- Intermodal: Bring containers to and from the rail yards and enjoy greater home time.
Over-the-Road (OTR): Specialize in pulling long-haul freight across the country and averaging 2,500 miles per week.
- Regional: Get the miles you want while benefiting from weekly home time and structuring your schedule the way you want.
- Local: Be home daily with hourly and load pay options.
- Part-time: Choose the days and hours that work for you.
so many trucking companies to choose from, we know it’s a difficult decision
deciding who to drive for. Make the right decision by choosing Schneider.
Here’s just a few reasons why:
An unparalleled variety of driving
opportunities – check out the Opportunities tab and see for yourself.
A leader in the industry – we’re a
reputable company that’s been in business since 1935. We have more than 5,500
drivers who’ve driven one-million consecutive miles safely.
A sense of security – we offer
outstanding benefits for our drivers, including health, dental and vision
insurance plans, a 401(k) with company match, paid time off and more.
A commitment to equipment and
technology – Our trucks average less than three and are equipped with driver
comfort features to make your life better while out on the road.
A dedicated to veterans - Schneider
is a leading military employer, and we hire veterans because their values align
Mission and Core Values
Schneider National, Inc. is a premier provider of transportation, logistics, and related services.
The Schneider Way
We exist to be a great, enduring, private enterprise that creates value for our stakeholders. We treat our customers, associates, shareholders, and suppliers, with honesty, dignity and respect. We are a superior provider of services, a responsible member of the community, and a desirable employer due to our commitment to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
Safe, courteous, hustling associates creating solutions that excite our customers.
Safety first and always. We have an obligation to our associates and the public to operate safely. Nothing we do is worth hurting ourselves or others.
Integrity in every action. We conduct our business with the highest ethical standards. Truth and honesty are essential to the way we operate.
Respect for all. We seek and value diversity of perspective, experience, and background as the foundation of the enterprise. We treat all stakeholders with dignity and respect.
Excellence in all we do. We strive to provide the highest quality services to our customers. We have a relentless passion for innovation and improvement.
3101 S. Packerland Drive
P.O. Box 2545
Green Bay, WI 54306-2545