Since 1974, Satellite has helped each patient enjoy the best life possible through a complete range of dialysis therapy choices, individualized clinical services, and unparalleled patient wellness education.
Satellite also supports the chronic kidney disease community through an enduring commitment to philanthropy and community service. This includes funding millions of dollars in research grants, sponsoring kidney walks nationwide, and volunteering time to raise kidney-health awareness.
Rewarding Your Time and Talent
Our teams are passionate about helping each and every patient live the best, most satisfying life possible. As a vital part of our mission, your time and talent will be appreciated, recognized, and rewarded.
Satellite benefits include:
• Comprehensive coverage options for employees and their families that suit a variety of needs.
• Health benefit options that encourage physical and mental wellness.
• Life insurance, disability, and retirement plan options to help maintain financial stability and plan for the future.
• A pro-active and engaging wellness program that introduces health and wellness opportunities to employees and promote a healthy workplace culture.
• Professional development programs that help you get the education and training you need to take your career to the next level, including:
• Tuition reimbursement
• Conference, seminar & workshop attendance
• Regional professional association meeting attendance
• Certification and/or Specialized Training, and Continuing Education.
• Paid Time Off (PTO) to help you balance work and personal life, spend time with friends and family, and just rest and relax.
• Scholarships to the children of Satellite Healthcare employees to help make higher education a little more affordable for our families.
• An adoption assistance benefit to eligible employees adopting a child.
Our Mission and Values
Making Life Better for Those Living with Kidney Disease.
For more than 40 years, our mission has remained unchanged. From the patient chair side to the boardroom, this powerful yet practical principle guides our daily clinical work as well as our leadership decisions.
Formalized by direct patient care employees, our shared company values are summarized in ICARE, an acronym employees across our organization embrace as an expression of our commitment to patients and each other.
Satellite Healthcare Inc.
300 Santana Row, Suite 300
San Jose, CA 95128