Rogers Memorial Hospital began with a commitment from our founder, Dr. Arthur Rogers, to "provide quality health care for those suffering from mental illness." His vision lives on today.
Accredited by the Joint Commission, Rogers Memorial Hospital is licensed as a psychiatric hospital by the State of Wisconsin. We have three Rogers Memorial Hospital campuses in the greater Milwaukee area in Brown Deer, Oconomowoc and West Allis -- serving southeastern Wisconsin and beyond. Depending on campus, you can access up to four levels of care: inpatient, residential, and two levels of specialized outpatient care -- partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs, which are day treatment options. We also have outpatient centers in Appleton, Kenosha and Madison.
Together, the three hospitals offer 222 inpatient beds, making Rogers the largest provider of inpatient behavioral healthcare in Wisconsin. This includes dedicated units for children and teens, and specialized inpatient units for adolescent and adult eating disorder patients.
Our flagship Rogers Memorial Hospital--Oconomowoc campus is home to eight residential programs renowned nationally, nestled within more than 50 acres of woods, lakeside and prairie in what’s known as Wisconsin’s lake country.
Rogers Memorial Hospital Inc. is the legal entity for all clinical operations, including the specialty outpatient services in Florida, Illinois, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and Tennessee.
That’s how our own staff describe their co-workers at Rogers Behavioral Health. A career in behavioral health is enormously rewarding, almost a vocation. Choose Rogers for your career and become part of:
- A quality organization—one of the best, from our people to the quality of care our team provides
- An independent, not-for-profit, national leader who is helping to shape the future of behavioral health
- A team inspired by its mission to serve those in need
- A place where you can move and grow professionally, with diverse options in positions, locations and levels of care to match your interests
- An organization known for evidence-based care with proven outcomes, but focused on continuing to learn, adapt and do better
At Rogers, our patients are our number one priority. But it all begins with you. It takes a full team approach where every contribution counts. You'll make your difference at Rogers—and help transform lives.