Riverview Health is comprised of a full-service, 156-bed hospital in Noblesville, Indiana, and a hospital in Westfield, Indiana with 16 beds. Also included are 23 primary, immediate and specialty-care facilities in Hamilton County. Riverview Health provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services in more than 35 healthcare specialties and has been frequently recognized for its clinical and service excellence.
Our goal is to provide compassionate, patient-centered care to everyone in our community. We continually promote a progressive, nurturing environment—and support our community through educational seminars, screenings and other events aimed at helping families stay well.
Our mission is to improve and preserve the health and well-being of those we serve.
Our vision is to redefine the healthcare experience, becoming the best place to work, practice medicine and receive care.
Riverview Health is accredited by a number of leading regulatory agencies, including:
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)
- American Association of Blood Banks (AABB)
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- American College of Radiology (ACR)
- American Diabetes Association (ADA)
- College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Commission on Cancer (CoC)
- Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP)
- Society of Chest Pain Centers (SCPC)
395 Westfield Rd
Noblesville, IN 46060
317.773.0760 • 800.523.6001