Ritter Communications is a leader among local independent communications providers, offering business, residential and wholesale customers advanced internet, phone and television services. Ritter invests heavily in the communities it serves by deploying a best-in-class network and a world-class customer experience. Ritter’s commitment to providing state-of-the-art technology allows all customers, regardless of their location, to enjoy progressive services. Founded in 1906 and headquartered in Jonesboro, Arkansas, Ritter Communications is a fifth-generation, family-owned company that is committed to growing and evolving to meet the demands of today’s ever-connected world.
We offer competitive pay & benefits, including:
• 401(K) plan with a 50% company match of the first 6% of your contribution
• Cash balance pension plan with the company contributing a minimum of 5% of employee’s annual earnings
• Comprehensive health care coverage with a health savings account
• Generous life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability
• Paid time off including holidays, vacation and sick leave
• Voluntary benefits including dental, vision, accident coverage and more
• Flexible spending account for dependent care expenses
Career OpportunitiesInnovation Right by You
Whether you’re new to the communications field or you’re a seasoned veteran, you can advance your career here without having to sacrifice what matters most. As a family-owned and family-oriented company, we believe flexibility and community involvement go hand in hand with hard work and ambition.
Our employees are customer-focused and team-oriented. We communicate openly and honestly with each other, and we value ongoing learning and continuous improvement in our work.