Founded in 1968, RDO Equipment Co. is celebrating 50 years of
partnerships, commitment, and vision in the equipment industry in 2018. The
company sells and supports agriculture, construction, environmental, irrigation,
positioning, and surveying equipment from leading manufacturers including John
Deere, Vermeer, and Topcon. With more than 75 locations across the United
States, and partnerships in Australia, Mexico, Russia, and Ukraine, RDO
Equipment Co. is a total solutions provider. Learn more at www.rdoequipment.com.
RDO Equipment Co. provides the following benefits to full-time employees:
• Medical Plan
National Blue Cross/Blue Shield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) medical plan
National Blue Cross/Blue Shield High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with a Health Savings Account (HSA) available
• Dental Plan
• Vision plan
• Health-care and dependent-care flexible spending accounts
• Company-paid life insurance coverage as well as optional additional coverage at a low cost
• Company-paid long-term disability plan
• Short Term Disability
• Accident Insurance
• Critical Illness insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Paid time off (PTO) ranging from 14-21 days per year depending on years of service
• Seven paid holiday days per year
• Five paid sick days per year
• 401(k) savings plan with a company match
• Several employee discount programs
Our most successful team members have both a dedication to our culture and to serving our customers and a genuine enthusiasm for the industry.
We know that the most effective way to provide our customers with the best possible service is to form a consistent and strong team environment.
When you join the RDO Equipment Co. team, you become part of a family. A family that’s rich in culture, tradition, values, and history – and one that has a lot of fun, each and every day.