Founded in 1968, RDO Equipment Co. is a family owned and
operated company that provides and supports innovative
solutions for John Deere agriculture, construction, lawn and garden; Vermeer;
and Topcon customers. The organization, with headquarters in Fargo, N.D.,
employs more than 1,900 team members. The company has more than 60 sales and service locations in nine U.S. states and partnerships in Mexico, Russia,
Ukraine, and Australia.
RDO Equipment Co. is a large but
dynamic company with incredible resources, great opportunities and exceptional
core values that enable a customer experience that is second to none. We deal
in iron, but our most valuable asset is our people.
Our most successful team members
have both a dedication to our culture and to serving our customers and a
genuine enthusiasm for the industry.
We know that the most effective
way to provide our customers with the best possible service is to form a
consistent and strong team environment.
When you join the RDO Equipment Co. team, you become part of the family. A
family that’s rich in culture, tradition, values, and history – and one that
has a lot of fun, each and every day.
- National Blue Cross/Blue Shield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) medical plan
- Company-paid life insurance coverage as well as optional additional coverage at a low cost
- Company-paid long-term disability plan
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Long-term care
- Employee assistance program
- Health-care and dependent-care flexible spending accounts
- Hire date - 3 years - 14 days
- After 4 years - 15 days
- After 6 years - 16 days
- After 8 years - 17 days
- After 10 years - 18 days
- After 12 years - 19 days
- After 16 years - 20 days
- After 20 years - 21 days
- 6 paid holidays
- Extended Illness Bank
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Several employee discount programs